Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Business

Today was our first school day of the New Year. I have so many plans, and I am very excited about some of the "new" things I want to do with the boys (more about those later!).

I found a cute calendar kit at Dollar Tree for the boys to color the pages and place stickers for the months, days, birthdays, etc.
Jonathan colored January, and Ryan colored February (Justin had other projects going on and wasn't as interested). While the boys were doing seatwork, Ryan and I spent time working on adding dates and stickers. It is a time-consuming project, but we had fun.
Ryan's page


Ryan adding stickers to February



Really proud of himself (and I enjoyed the cuddle more than anything!)

I finished writing in the dates and events, but we were only able to get up to March "stickered". Like I said, it's time-consuming!

No comments: