Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Mosquito

I chose the easy & fun route to teach lessons about mosquitoes:





This one is great, but it won't let me embed (Click the link below to see it. It is very interesting!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFfO7f8Vr9c

Click here for the printable wheel we made with the life-cycle of a mosquito after watching the Youtube videos about mosquitoes. We are adding it to the bug notebook.

I took some pictures but my camera battery died so I didn't get great ones, but I do want to occasionally have pictures of them working on projects... so here we go:

They are always so silly! :-)


2 comments:

Mary said...

Can I attend your school, please?
:-)

Kim M. said...

Mary,
Sure!
I'm know you'd enjoy Bible, Science and History, and Character, etc.

But Math and Language are pretty mundane. Worksheets. I am branching out though and reading a living book to aid in Grammar. It is helping.