Monday, March 29, 2010

Random pictures

Posting for Blogger has changed.  I am sure it is supposed to make blogging easier, but  I have yet to figure it out.  Because time is precious, I will type my comments here at the top. 

Here are some random pictures that I have taken in the past couple of weeks.


  • We usually meet Stacie and Anna on Tuesdays. Anna told me she was painting her puzzle frog red so that he would be a "poison dart frog."

  • Stacie helping the boys put together a dinosaur 3D puzzle. 

  • Everyone is happy to see that flowers are in bloom.  Ryan picked me a bunch for the table. 

  • A picture of our newest time-line characters.  Jonathan drew the soldiers while Justin wrote, "On October 17,1781 the Revolutionary War ended."

  • Jonathan practicing his piano.  He and Justin have lessons with Jilayne on Mondays.




No comments: